- Make sure you charge your phone, and check that it is working well before your visit. You can capture the most amazing photos of the City, or take a selfie with the Toronto skyline. Take tons of photos if you can, (my phone which was having technical issues at the time, sighh).
- Take a backpack with some water and snacks. Or if you are like me and didn’t bring any snacks and beverages with you, check out the new Bistro with food and drinks. We had a chance to sit down at the new bistro and watch the world go around, it was fun. Last time we were there, we dined (burgers) at the 360 restaurant experience, it was great and not too expensive.
- Buy an Express Pass for the Elevator – It will cost you $7.00 per person, but it was well worth it. Our wait times went from 1.5hr to 30 minutes. I really liked this option, we thought it was great value.
- Go as early as you can, (they suggest before noon is the less busiest time of the day).
- Have FUN, walk across the glass bottom floor if you dare! My kids ran across, I was a little nervous and did not. Walk all around the observation decks (both indoors and outdoors) and check out all of the amazing views. Wear comfortable shoes.
Here is the link to purchase tickets and to check out more information about the CN TOWER, https://www.cntower.ca/en-ca/plan-your-visit/tickets.html Maybe take the new Edgewalk?
Talk soon ~